Weekly Travel Outfit – Grand Canyon, USA
This is one of the outfits that I brought on my 10 days long road trip across South West USA. I wrote here about how much I love road trips and what I think are the important things to keep in mind when you do go on one. By the time my friend and I finally got to the Grand Canyon, I was so excited and squealy. It was a beautiful sunny day to be there. Unfortunately what we had not anticipated in advance was the fact that you could actually do a hike and a trail down the Grand Canyon, and by the time we got there we were too late. Ah well, lesson learnt!
- Top: ‘Borrowed’ from my elder sister. She in turn received it as a birthday present
- Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger, also worn to Washington DC
- Necklace: Loving these handcuff necklaces that I got a long time ago from Vincci
- Shoes: Payless shoe source. Hey hey!
- Hair: Conscious final choice of hair experiment before I started working. DIY bright red highlights