Weekly Travel Outfit – Cairo, Egypt
I’ve mentioned how in Egypt, you have to dress conservatively in respect of local custom (and in just not drawing attention to yourself – trust me on this). But given the heat, I tend to bring light see through tops which I layer with tanks underneath.
- Purple top: Bought from a small shop in Spain
- Black tank inside: Giordano, Malaysia
- Necklace: Penan tribe; mentioned here
- Bottoms: Khaki bottoms, also worn around India
- Handbag: Medium size Longchamp pliage